St. Bernard D.A.Perry Nicosia
Contributed by Louisiana District Attorneys Association
The Louisiana District Attorneys Association has announced that District Attorney Perry M. Nicosia has been re-elected as a member of the LDAA Board of Directors. Nicosia is District Attorney in the 34th Judicial District of Louisiana in St. Bernard Parish.
Also elected were the following:
• President – Robert S. Tew — District Attorney (4th JD)
• First Vice President — Bridget A. Dinvaut (40th JD)
• Second Vice President — Kurt Wall, Assistant District Attorney (21st JD)
• NDAA State Director — Bradley R. Burget, District Attorney (7th JD)
• Past President Member — Charles A. Riddle III, District Attorney (12th JD)
• Immediate Past President — Martin “Bo” Duhe’, District Attorney (16th JD)
• Board Member — James E. Paxton, District Attorney (6th JD)
• Board Member — Billy Joe Harrington, District Attorney (10th JD)
• Board Member — Anna L. Garcie, Assistant District Attorney (11th JD)
• Board Member — Kristine Russell, District Attorney (17th JD)
• Board Member — Warren Montgomery (22nd JD)
• Board Member — Norma DuBois, Assistant District Attorney (24th JD)
• Board Member — James R. Lestage, District Attorney (36th JD)
• Board Member — Julie C. Jones, District Attorney (39th JD)
• Board Member — District Attorney Investigator (TBA – Not elected at this time)
The new officers begin their terms on Aug. 15, 2021.
The Association is composed of District Attorneys, Assistant District Attorneys, District Attorney Investigators, and their staff in the State of Louisiana. It provides training and legal services across the State. The Association also develops and promotes legislation to strengthen the justice system. Its members are available for testimony before legislative committees.